Do you proclaim coffee to be the only beverage that can brighten up your day? Do you believe it can put a smile on your face? Do you claim to know at least three different ways to prepare your daily brew? If your answer to these three questions is a resounding ‘yes!’ then you’re surely a die-hard coffee lover. But, do you really know your favourite beverage as well as you think you do? Here’s a quick quiz to check your coffee IQ and EQ. How many of these can you get right?
(Answers at the end of the quiz. Don’t cheat!)
- Where was coffee first discovered?
Image courtesy: Pinterest
- Where do you find coffee beans?
Image courtesy: top Indonesian holidays
- On the bush
- On vines
- On trees
- At the roots of the coffee plant
- What is the colour of a ripe coffee bean?
Image courtesy: Special places of Costa Rica
- How large is a shot of espresso?
Image courtesy: Caffeine informer
- 30 ml
- 35 ml
- 37 ml
- 40 ml
- What type of coffee is equal parts espresso, steamed milk and foam?
Image courtesy: Youtube
- Flat white
- A cappuccino is called so because it’s colour resembles:
Image courtesy: Crypt gallery
- The walls of the Capuchin crypt in Rome
- The robes of Capuchin monks
- The colour of the fur of the Capuchin monkey
- The Italian puccino meaning “light brown one”
2. On the bush
4. 30 ml
6. The robes of Capuchin monks
Has this quiz made you thirsty for coffee? Step in to QTube Cafe and enjoy a warm cuppa Joe for free! You can also pull out a book from our well-stocked library shelf to go with your coffee.